How to contact us and submit your business plans
INKEF does not believe in signing Non-Disclosure Agreements (NDAs) before judging proposals. We will however promise you that we will not disclose any information you submit to third parties without your prior consent. We have built our reputation on trustworthiness, and confidentiality is one of the key pillars of our business. If you are looking for a partner and think that we might be the right investor than it is best to contact one of our investment professionals directly through your network for maximum impact. In most instances we would like to review a short deck and description of your business before planning an in-person meeting. In the event you do not have a direct inroad you click on e-mail button below, clearly stating the industry you are in, the amount you seek to raise and a brief deck.
Investment policy and restrictions
This page contains important information that anyone should know about an investment by INKEF Capital before submitting a proposal. We want to be honest and clear about what we can do, but also what should not be expected from us. If we invest in a company, we will always agree on transaction documentation that covers all the aspects of our investment. However, without being exhaustive, the investment policies and restrictions on this page will give an insight in possible down sides and our general approach to an investment.
We feel that INKEF Capital can add a lot of value to a company, but naturally not everything can be achieved and there are limitations.
We can agree on a specific investment, but can never guarantee such things as:
- Financial success for a company or any of its stakeholders
- Continued investment by INKEF Capital in any subsequent investment round
- An endorsement expressed or implied by ABP
- Employment for the employees of a company
- Investment in entrepreneurial spirit or employment in a region or country
Possible down-side scenarios
If we invest, we see potential in a company, but we cannot predict the future. So although we have made an investment, business may not always prosper. Unfortunately, that can result in situations such as the following:
- After one or more investment rounds INKEF Capital can stop its funding
- Terminating employment within the company in which INKEF Capital is invested
- Bankruptcy of a company without INKEF Capital stepping in to cure any deficits
- Your company defaulting on its obligations to third parties without INKEF Capital stepping in to cure any deficits